Kittens start to play from four weeks old, spending most of their time wrestling with other kittens. By the time kittens are seven to eight weeks old, they will transfer their attention from social play with littermates to predatory play with inanimate objects.
1. The artificial mouse shape pet feeder can easily draw the attention of your cat to play with it
2. you will be able to store some snacks in the toy as well.
3. Once your pet plays and rolls the pet feeder, the food will leak out through the small shape holes
4.As a training educational toy, this food feeder can immediately reward your pet once they roll it in a right way
5.Made of high quality plastic, this pet feeder is non toxic and safe to storage your kitten's food
- Color:Light Red,White
- Toys Type:Balls
- Features:Durable,Easy to Use
- Used For:Daily Use,Independent Play,Indoor
- Type:Automatic Feeder,Ball
- Number of Bowls:1
- Size chart:
- height----------upper diameter-------------bottom diameter
1 x pet feeder toy
Note: Please be advised that some order may take 2-3 weeks for delivery. But we can promise it’s worth the wait!